Building test frameworks with twill¶
Get the docs for this. I think this is eclipsed by Windmill
What is a test engineer?¶
- QA people write a lot of test code
- Doesn’t do much manual testing
Some options they don’t use¶
- Expensive options like Rational Test Suite
- You have tons of tasks to tests and how do you handle mutable tasks?
Test framework stack¶
- Scenario objects
- Order Factory (Abstract State Machine)
- Page Objects
- twill.idyll.org (built off Mechanize)
- No JS support
- too simple?